Feed mill manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Order ingredients for the mill. Coordinate with the railroad to get cars spotted.
- Supervise all employees throughout the mill including feed haul drivers.
- Schedule maintenance for the mill and assist in doing the maintenance when needed.
- Prepare batch feed when necessary.
- Prepare capital budgets and expenditures.
- Dispatch when needed. Implement quality control and operating procedures for the feed mill.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Typically requires an Associates Degree or completion of Vocational/Technical specialty certification/licensure program in a related field.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.